34 35th St., Unit 26, Brooklyn, NY, 11232
* a foray throws us into the uncertain territory of collaboration and against the autonomous ego.
* a foray is an incomplete project. It means to head into the field with experiments and return with results, as partial as those may be.
* a foray rarely provides final results but instead tends towards opening possibilities, confusion is acceptable if not necessary for successful forays.
* a foray must be compelled by the ethics of copyleft, hacking, larceny, alternative forms of exchange, and released within the public domain.
* our investigations have tended towards creating and researching open-ended minor architectures and the modification of everyday infrastructure.
forays by Adam Bobette and Geraldine Juárez.